Spatial Manager™ for ZWCAD - FAQs: Terrains ("Professional" edition only)
From Spatial Manager wiki
Revision as of 13:18, 7 November 2019 by Ignacio
- Objective of this section
- To learn how to get 3D Points from elevation services, create 2D or 3D Contours and create Terrain 3D models
- Topics in this section
- Obtain elevation 3D Points in the drawing from elevation services for any earth area
- Create 2D or 3D Contours from 3D Points
- Set Contour options such as density, colors, layers, labels, etc.
- Create Terrains models from 3D Points
- Select entity type for new Terrains
Note: Some components in the images on this page (providers, names, windows look, etc.) may be slightly different from those that will appear on your computer
How can I xxx?
'Terrain' wizard window
Creating Contours options